PACT - Public Activities Coordination Tool
The public activities coordination tool (PACT) provides an overview of the substance-specific activities that authorities are working on under REACH and the CLP Regulation. These activities are being carried out in line with ECHA’s Integrated Regulatory Strategy.
PACT provides up-to-date information on the activities planned, ongoing or completed by ECHA and/or MSCAs for a given substance in the following areas:
- Data generation and assessment – dossier evaluation, substance evaluation, informal hazard assessment (PBT/vPvB/ED).
- Assessment of regulatory needs (ARN).
- Regulatory risk management – harmonised classification and labelling (CLH) , SVHC identification, recommendations for inclusion in the Authorisation List, restriction.
A summary of all the substance-specific activities can be found under ‘Details’ for each entry.
- Understanding PACT
- Integrated Regulatory Strategy
- Substances of potential concern
- Dossier Evaluation status
- Substance evaluation
- Endocrine disruptor assessment
- PBT assessment
- Assessment of regulatory needs list
- Registry of CLH intentions until outcome
- Registry of SVHC intentions until outcome
- Recommendations for inclusion in the Authorisation list
- Registry of restriction intentions until outcome