Use of this information is subject to copyright laws and may require the permission of the owner of the information, as described in the ECHA Legal Notice.
EC number: 700-580-1
CAS number: -
· General information:
Personal protection for the First Aider.
Take affected persons out of danger area and lay down.
Immediately remove any clothing soiled by the product.
Position and transport stably in side position.
Artificial respiration with respiration bag or respirator
· After inhalation:
Take affected persons into fresh air and keep quiet.
Seek medical treatment in case of complaints.
· After skin contact:
Immediately wash with water and soap and rinse thoroughly.
If skin irritation continues, consult a doctor.
· After eye contact:
Rinse opened eye for several minutes under running water. Then consult a doctor.
· After swallowing:
Rinse out mouth and then drink plenty of water.
Induce vomiting only, if affected person is fully conscious.
Vomiting, possible danger of aspiration, keep breathing passages free
Seek medical treatment.
· Suitable extinguishing agents:
CO2, powder or water spray. Fight larger fire with alcohol resistant foam.
· Special hazards caused by the substance, its products of combustion or resulting gases:
Nitrogen oxides (NOx)
Hydrogen cyanide (HCN)
Sulphur oxides (SOx)
Carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide
Danger of forming toxic pyrolysis products.
· Protective equipment:
Wear fully protective suit.
Do not inhale explosion gases or combustion gases.
Self-contained respiratory protective device.
· Additional information
Collect contaminated fire fighting water separately. It must not enter the sewage system.
· Person-related safety precautions:
Use respiratory protective device against the effects of fumes/dust/aerosol.
Wear protective equipment. Keep unprotected persons away.
· Measures for environmental protection: Do not allow to enter sewers/ surface or ground water.
· Measures for cleaning/collecting:
Absorb with liquid-binding material (sand, diatomite, acid binders, universal binders, sawdust).
Dispose contaminated material as waste according to item 13.
Ensure adequate ventilation.
· Additional information: Contain bigger quantities and pump into suitable receptacle.
· Information for safe handling:
Ensure good ventilation/exhaustion at the workplace.
Prevent formation of aerosols.
· Information about fire - and explosion protection: No special measures required.
· Requirements to be met by storerooms and receptacles: Store only in the original receptacle.
· Information about storage in one common storage facility:
Do not store together with strong acids, alkalines and oxidation agents
· Further information about storage conditions:
Store in cool, dry conditions in well sealed receptacles.
Protect from frost.
Store receptacle in a well ventilated area.
· Recommended storage temperature: At 15 °C to 25 °C
· Personal protective equipment:
· General protective and hygienic measures:
Do not inhale gases / fumes / aerosols / dust.
Immediately remove all soiled and contaminated clothing.
Avoid contact with the eyes and skin.
· Respiratory protection:
Not necessary if room is well-ventilated.
Use suitable respiratory protective device in case of insufficient ventilation.
· Recommended filter device for short term use: Combination filter A-FFP2
· Protection of hands: Protective gloves
· Material of gloves Synthetic rubber gloves
· Penetration time of glove material
Penetration time ≥ 8 h
The exact break trough time has to be found out by the manufacturer of the protective gloves and
has to be observed.
· Not suitable are gloves made of the following materials:
Strong material gloves
· Eye protection: Tightly sealed goggles
· Body protection: Light weight protective clothing
· Thermal decomposition / conditions to be avoided:
No decomposition if used according to specifications.
· Materials to be avoided:
· Dangerous reactions Reacts with strong acids, alkalines and oxidizing agents.
· Dangerous decomposition products:
Hydrogen cyanide (prussic acid)
· Recommendation :
Disposal considering to the local / regional / national / international regulations. Details have to
be arranged with the authority concerned and / or the local waste management enterprise.
· Waste disposal key:
Depending on the application intended by the consumer, the allocation of waste codes according to
the European waste catalogue has to be carried out in agreement with the waste disposal company
and the authority.
· Uncleaned packaging:
Packagings that may not be cleansed are to be disposed of in the same manner as the product.
· Recommended cleansing agents: Water, if necessary together with cleansing agents.
Information on Registered Substances comes from registration dossiers which have been assigned a registration number. The assignment of a registration number does however not guarantee that the information in the dossier is correct or that the dossier is compliant with Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (the REACH Regulation). This information has not been reviewed or verified by the Agency or any other authority. The content is subject to change without prior notice.Reproduction or further distribution of this information may be subject to copyright protection. Use of the information without obtaining the permission from the owner(s) of the respective information might violate the rights of the owner.
Welcome to the ECHA website. This site is not fully supported in Internet Explorer 7 (and earlier versions). Please upgrade your Internet Explorer to a newer version.
Do not show this message again